T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need help finding a conferble t-shirt. I'm looking for a tight neck and blank t-shirts. And also, I need the price to be about $5-$8 for each t-shirt. Can anyone tell me a real good website I can find something like that? thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well Ive tried alot of diffreant brands. I'm not 100% sure but all I want is maybe cotton I guess. And the proclub site I looked at it and I cant find the prices

·
2,957 Posts
They only sell wholesale. You have to give them your resale info, and they will send you a pricelist.

Or a T-Shirt wizard might be able to zap you one! (let me know if you would like it, and I'll get it to you);)

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
well Ive tried alot of diffreant brands. I'm not 100% sure but all I want is maybe cotton I guess.
Well, if you tell us which brands you've tried and don't like, it will help us recommend an alternate brand that you might like (and show you where to buy it) :)

I'm not 100% sure but all I want is maybe cotton I guess.
There are dozens and dozens of companies that sell 100% cotton t-shirts. Check this thread for lots of places online that sell t-shirts wholesale:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=3524

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess hanes or something thats not too expensive I'm on a tight budet. Also I have to pay a whole lot of other stuff so I'm trying to find a low cost shirts.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I guess hanes or something thats not too expensive I'm on a tight budet.
If you visit the thread I just linked to you will see lots of websites that sell Hanes t-shirts wholesale and list the prices right on the site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THat didnt help but thanks anyways. How much are those shirts from proclubinc.com like if I was ready to order, how would I find the price?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
THat didnt help but thanks anyways.
How exactly didn't it help?

You asked about Hanes pricing and that thread lists half a dozen places online where you can get pricing on Hanes and many other t-shirt brands.

How much are those shirts from proclubinc.com like if I was ready to order, how would I find the price?
Visit the proclubinc website and ask them the price or signup as a new customer.

·
2,957 Posts
carbon.15 said:
I guess hanes or something thats not too expensive I'm on a tight budet. Also I have to pay a whole lot of other stuff so I'm trying to find a low cost shirts.
5-8 bucks? That's a pretty loose budget, I think!

ProClubs are going to cost you in the 3-4 dollar range. But you have to sign up, like Rodney said.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Ok, thanks I'm not looking for wholesale though do yall know of non wholosale?
If you are just looking for one or two, you can still buy from some of the wholesale places and get better pricing (unless you just want to pay more). The Hanes Beefy tee is available on most websites.

If you just want one or two, you could go to target or walmart. I think they carry blank Hanes beefy tees. You could even go directly to the Hanes website and buy one or two if you want to pay the retail price.

·
2,957 Posts
carbon.15 said:
Ok, thanks I'm not looking for wholesale though do yall know of non wholosale?
Is this not the wholesale t-shirt section?:rolleyes: :confused: :cool: (I said, while posting in the wholesale section of the forums):p

(sorry about the tongue, I've always wanted to use that!):D

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Is this not the wholesale t-shirt section? (I said, while posting in the wholesale section of the forums)
I moved this post TO the wholesale t-shirt section since most people looking for blanks are looking for the best wholesale pricing possible :) Probably an error on my part, not the original poster. :D :p

Although I am curious about the $5-8 range and need for blanks. Are they just to wear, or are you going to print on them?

·
2,957 Posts
Rodney said:
I moved this post TO the wholesale t-shirt section since most people looking for blanks are looking for the best wholesale pricing possible :) Probably an error on my part, not the original poster. :D :p

Although I am curious about the $5-8 range and need for blanks. Are they just to wear, or are you going to print on them?
oh...:eek:

Tongue back to myself, then.:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts