T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few throw blankets which are needing photos. I have a 15 x 15 press and the blank areas are 9.5 x 16". Here is the question: Can I press a border and then fit in the photo after it has cooled? I'm going to try and avoid any over lap but I figured if the photo has a bit of a stroke around it in a dark color that should avoid a horrible press line. Not sure if anyone has done anything like this, but I'm hoping someone has. If there are suggestions, please feel free to speak up. We're just starting the sub stuff so it's trial and error right now.

· Registered
169 Posts
The only thing you can do is try it. I wouldn' want to.do it on a smaller press. When i do mine I always make sure to nit repress over an area because it seems to take color out. If you had a bigger press, you would live the blanket. A little time consuming but they turn out awesome and have a huge wow factor! There have been times when customers have cried over these when i present them to them! Those make my long nights worth it! I love the throws!

· Registered
169 Posts
Just don't undercharge! They are a little time consuming and they are worth it! I charge $100 for mine and it should probably be a little more. Just don't give them away! Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.