T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Really stylish and easy to navigate. The style is sharp and clean with real contemporary edge. Love the gallery page, some great shots maybe needs a few more. Really can't criticise your site at all, plus a great, simple, eyecatching logo.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback guys, it helps us see how we're being perceived. Really appreciate it.

I forgot about the scrollbars! They should be gone now.

We are focus on promoting the brand right now and getting a more permanent graphic designer to join us. We've still got a way to go with some of our product ideas, but it's nice to know we're heading in the right direction.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Overall I like it, the background is very cool. Just curious whether you need to have the social media buttons on the homepage twice?

Having 5 pictures on the homepage makes it seem a bit lop-sided, is there aything you could add in on the right side of the bottom row of product photos?

Also, the text beneath the product photos on the homepage is a bit light, it blends in with the backrgound until you roll over it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to take a look at the colour so it stands out more.

We organise products by the themes they're in and some collections there are only two products. I did think about having a dummy image in that space, but I'm not sure if that would be more distracting. I may give it a try, thanks for pointing that out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts