T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
387 Posts
the site is nice - easy to navigate, and very clean. on the bobsled shirt, below the product options (size) there is an invisible link that's broken.. i checked the other products and they have a "want this in women's?" button in this area... check this out and get rid of it!

other than that, everything seems okay. i especially like the personal-feel of the site, such as the "about us" section and the "hit us up" page. very nice.

· Registered
38 Posts
Hello
Eassy to navigate site, only thing misasing is an address and contact Tel No.
One of your T-shirts "England Americas *****". Its Great Britain which is England, Wales and Scotland, three seperate countries, Wales and Scotland have there own Parliaments. You also show Ireland as well for some reason.
Also don't have England over Scotland, I'm Scottish not English. Yes i'm ranting.

cheers Obeseman

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally some feedback...thanks everyone. We'll fix the broken link, along with adding the info to the "contact us" section (something we realized, but hadn't gotten around to doing yet)... As far as the "England" shirt goes...I appreciate your attention to detail, and we're aware of what the image shows, but most of us dumb Americans wouldn't recognize England without all the other little guys around it...and most, unfortunately, don't know the difference between Great Britain and England...so anyways, let's just say this was a bit of "creative interpretation"...haha.

Thanks again everyone.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steven...we did everything in house...well, kind of. Spending thousands of dollars to outsource it wasn't really an option for us. So we hired two IT professionals/designers that we went to college with to build the database and website as a part-time job. The artwork for the site, as well as the designs on the shirts, were all created by me and the other owner...then we just passed on the files to the IT Dept (haha, I love saying that) and they took care of actually making everything work.

Kirk...glad you got some laughs. We know the designs aren't really for everyone...but it's good to know people think it's funny stuff (other than me of course...ha)

· Registered
495 Posts
Hi,
I don't like the 'England-Americas *****' tee. But then looking at where I am based I wouldn't!
But to be picky, the word ENGLAND is actually across SCOTLAND & NORTHERN IRELAND!!
That concludes my geography lesson.

Regards
Phil

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I appreciate the lesson Phil...but I've already addressed that tee earlier in the thread....besides, the shirt is a design, not an official map. Also, this thread is to get feedback on the overall layout of the website and MySpace page, not the designs of the shirts. I tried visiting your site, but it won't load...having issues? Perhaps you should contact my IT guys...

Cheers.

· Registered
495 Posts
Well "Awesome" I wasn't prepared for that response:confused: it was only an observation and I now see that someone else from the U.K had corrected you on your geographical error:p
I tried visiting your site, but it won't load...having issues? Perhaps you should contact my IT guys...
Cheers.
Indeed I do have issues with my site at the moment, try a search of my other posts this may offer some clarity;) And as for contacting your ' IT guys' .................i don't think so!

Phil

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.