T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a logo to do on a shirt for someone. The lettering in the logo has blue vinyl but then it has yellow that is blendend into the letter on down on the letter. I see hhsignsupply has what is called 3 mil graduated vinyl. Could someone please tell me if this vinyl is okay to use on t-shirts? I have a pic. of the logo but am not sure how to post it on here. But, I'll try posting it. thanks, Vicky

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
how do you know that that is vinyl. first off it looks like a mockup not a pic of a shirt.

it's either screen printing or custom transfers using custom print and cut vinyl or plastisol transfers.

i've never seen a heat applied vinyl for tshirts with a gradient in it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tim, I had a package of cotton fabric transfer sheets from wal-mart. I printed the design on one of them. It looks good. But then I was reading on the back of the package and it says " We do not recommend washing this product. " That doesn't make sense. Of course, these guys are going to want to wash their shirts. Does this mean that I can only put it on something that is not going to be washed????? Or does it mean just don't was the sheet before something is printed on it? Confused now!! Thanks,Vicky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.