T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
781 Posts
Hey everyone...I have a customer who wants me to duplicate this design for them and was wondering if anyone knew if Corel X6 has a function that will create this stacked look or should I plan to do it manually? Thanks in advance!
This should be easy to recreate. Just offset the next one a little and once you have that figured out, do it again for each additional "layer".

Sorry I cant give more detailed info I haven't used Corel in 8-10 years.

Reactions: niftytees

· Registered
3,095 Posts
You can save a little time by doing this with the blend tool. Duplicate your original and position the two at the top and bottom. Set your blend steps to "3" Then break the blend group apart and add outlines and colors as you please.

Attachments

· Registered
3,095 Posts
You can add the outline before you apply the blend and then you'll only need to change the fill colors. The reason I suggested blend was that it makes it easy to designate the exact begin and end point.

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone for your help!! The design was not as difficult to create as I was thinking but all the tips/tricks were very much appreciated. I ended up using the brute force method...copy/paste/move it til it looks about right!:D

· Registered
3,095 Posts
Just for fun you might experiment with some of the techniques suggested in the above posts. Now that you understand the basic behavior of vector objects this is a good opportunity to become familiar with some of your tools.

I've been using Corel Draw for years and learn something new each day. Also, as illustrated in the above posts there are a number of different ways to accomplish the same thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.