T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ran around 75 custom prints this weekend using customers jpegs on the fly. The one off custom market is huge for this machine. Very impressed with it's performance. When you can do custom portrait shirts while the customer is waiting it's huge!!!
Thanks again tigers!

· Registered
8,354 Posts
We ran around 75 custom prints this weekend using customers jpegs on the fly. The one off custom market is huge for this machine. Very impressed with it's performance. When you can do custom portrait shirts while the customer is waiting it's huge!!!
Thanks again tigers!
Well done! I am so happier about you are making money than you said machine Rocks. $20-30/shirts?
Add canvas! Please. Buy Gold wood Frame at AC Moore, very cheap. It will look much classic look tha photo copy in frame which they charge $100 plus Cheery hill mall(2miles from me, chain store).
Cheers! Beers are on me always!
NeoFamily! Attack Prom please!!!!!!!
Call school and share money. Call prom photographer offer him a cut. Call prom hall. If you do not make decent money contact me I will give you money back on your investment. I am not joking. Do not worry about quality. Neo will never turn you down. I beg you!!!!!!
I had many NeoFamily gave her up because of lack of business. Every time my heart is breaking. Please go out and get business.
Do not forget it is election year too!
Many years ago I said I will make 100% satisfaction to NeoFamily. All laughed at me.
Below is jpeg.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Good Monday NeoFamily.
I will go one more step forward. I will print tons of canvas samples and ship to you for free. You can use this as a sample to people who is associate with Prom events. Do 3-4 schools at least. Time is running out. Business never fall in to your lap. You have to go get it. Worse case is same as where you at. If you hit, mucho dinero! Aren't you due for vacation? I am saying this because one of NeoFamily is doing it every year for bonus. I just cannot handle to watch one of us are not doing well.
Please, email us. Your address, forum id, company name and canvas sample request (has to be a NeoFamily).
Orders[USER=27311]@screenprints[/USER]upply.com AA workers will be surprise with your email. Because this is my instant decision. Just copy this post and paste on your sample request. Anybody has good prom pictures which you can send to me to print? I will be so thankful and also will NeoFamily too.
Peter[USER=27311]@screenprints[/USER]upply.com
My estimate is Each School = $5000-$10000 revenue. Shirts $30+ canvas $50 = $80 or it can be changed with what ever town you live in = if they buy 2 sets give them big discount. Tripod $20 camera you have it or borrow, lights home depot select nice background and you need Director(you)!
Worse case, I hope it is not the case but in case you cannot print send pictures to AA and we will print for you or find NeoFamily to you to contact. I am here for you. Your success is our success!
Beers! Cheers are on me always.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first thing to remember when doing custom portrait shirts is stay away from the square look.
I've found that showing the customer the difference between the neoflex print and the common 11x17 flea market transfer is the easiest way to make a quick 30 or 40 bucks. Also, spend about 20 min with the tech guys and make custom platens. I simply put two of them together and built my on setup with the software that was included in neo rip pro and bam I've got the biggest print area in town. With a little creativity in photoshop and some design elements that you can import into your work space it's pretty easy. We've also been using what I call the eye ball method when printing. Because you can manually raise and lower the table it makes it pretty easy to deal with seams and collars for that over all print look, you just have to lightly tap the button up or down while it's printing. I'll start taking pics of some of this stuff so I can get every ones input and advice.
Thanks

· Registered
884 Posts
I still love my Neoflex. If I could, I'd marry it. I did a 45 white shirt run yesterday in no time. I have a 70 black shirt run today. I have integrated the Neoflex with my screen print shop and it is great. I used to screen print my CMYK shirt prints and it was a pain, don't get me wrong they came out perfect but, they are a lot of work to get prints without color shift. Now my Neoflex gets these jobs and I get more done. I have an employee running the Neoflex and I do the screen printing.
I also do large format printing, (signs / banners and vehicle lettering / logos)
I'm so backed up right now it's unbelievable...
MY NEOFLEX!!!
I love saying that

· Registered
9,603 Posts
I still love my Neoflex. If I could, I'd marry it. I did a 45 white shirt run yesterday in no time. I have a 70 black shirt run today. I have integrated the Neoflex with my screen print shop and it is great. I used to screen print my CMYK shirt prints and it was a pain, don't get me wrong they came out perfect but, they are a lot of work to get prints without color shift. Now my Neoflex gets these jobs and I get more done. I have an employee running the Neoflex and I do the screen printing.
I also do large format printing, (signs / banners and vehicle lettering / logos)
I'm so backed up right now it's unbelievable...
MY NEOFLEX!!!
I love saying that
That may be possible in vegas:D

What model are we talking about here? Does all neoflex models use solvent ink?

· Registered
1,600 Posts
You can print canvas with the Textile printer.
John, how do you dry the ink when printing canvas with the textile? do you need to coat it with a clear coat of paint/lacquer? or does it just dry on it's own... if so does it scratch off easliy?
Thanks!

· Registered
364 Posts
John, how do you dry the ink when printing canvas with the textile? do you need to coat it with a clear coat of paint/lacquer? or does it just dry on it's own... if so does it scratch off easliy?
Thanks!
You can let it air dry or hover your heat press over it. You only need to heat set it properly if you will be washing the canvas. The durability will be generally ok when air dried.

Adding a coating is completely up to you but it is not required. You can add different types of coatings to give it different effects.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Hello Neofamily!
I am on Vacation now :)
However, never forget family in one second. John please deliver my promises to Neofamily while I am away if you find the time.:)
1. post picture of canvas Plam picture.
2. Make election sequin motif and post here. Free to NeoFamily to few qty. I ordered 20 designs to designers. Try to make design of combination with NeoFlex print out.
3. Keep give away white/poly pretreat 1 liter.

Cheers! Beers are on me always.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.