T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i went out and chilled had a few beers... just the usual saturday night. When i talk to girls im somewhat flirty. I look at there eyes and check them out and just smile... but NOW i be looking at the shirts. Is it screen? Vinly and pressed? maybe DTG...? Am im i wierd? Should i take couple weeks off t-shirt forum? i think i need to attend a t-shirt forum rehab? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ahhh, the early warning symptoms are showing already. Next you will be trying to identify fonts, seeing dropshadows and strokes all over the place!
You will start having cravings to see "tshirt fan", "tshirt lover", wishing to see "tshirt WIZARD." There is no escape, you may as well give over to the TSHIRT FORUMS FORCE!! Your fate is set! There will be NO intervention.
HaHaHaHa!!!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
At least if you say "I was just reading your shirt..." they won't actually believe you, so you won't look like a total nerd ;)

(don't worry, I do it too - I imagine most of us do)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah I'm in the same boat, always checking out t-shirt designs. I've been a graphic designer for awhile so I'm always naming fonts I see on tv or print media, pretty sad, I always have to analyze any bit of advertising I see. I guess it just comes with the territory.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I am starting a local chapter of TSA Tee Shirt Anonymous. I think that there is a trend on TV to wear trendy design T shirts.. While watching most shows I am contanly telling my wife.. look at the tee the person is wearing.. doesn't it feel good to know that you are not alone.. Also be careful looking at designs on girls in bars.. you could get slapped...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Yeah, when I go to the mall or anywhere shopping with my fiance she gives me wierd looks when I start feeling graphics on shirts in the stores she shops in. Just some advice, don't feel the shirts on the manequins:) You'll definitely be tagged as a wierdo.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I do that all the time too!

I'm always pausing the Tivo to see what t-shirt a person is wearing on a TV show. When I see cool t-shirts in person, I'm always checking the labels to see if I can find a cool new manufacturer and checking the design to see what kind of printing was used.

I'm a junkie for sure :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I must share your affliction. I find myself just walking in al the different stores feeling up the tees. From the local WALMART to your highend Deptment Stores, No Tee is safe from being Fondoled..... thats creepy.

·
Registered
690 Posts
hahaha, I was at a photo shoot on Sunday with a few females. They were wearing some sort of t-shirt, real cute. I almost touched their boobs trying to feel if it is screen printed or just heat pressed (unintentionally of course).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts