T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here and I hope you can help me out a bit. I searched the forums far and wide but couldn't find a certain supplier or post that offered exactly what I was looking for. I'm looking for a thin collar wholesale blank t-shirt supplier. The collar must be around 1/4" inch. I'm looking to find a supplier so I can go ahead with printing. I have some European shirts from Zara and other brands that have this neck style, yet I haven't been able to find it in blanks. I would consider them almost like an O-neck as well, as they are much looser. I'm looking for relatively lightweight and slim fitting too.

If you know of any brands that do this and can be ordered online, please let me know! All the samples I have received have too large of a collar and don't fit the specifications I'm looking for.

Thank you guys so much, this is a great community and has helped me with many of my problems in the past.

Dylan

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Look at the ladies version of tees. Some of them have a version similar. Next Level and Bella come to mind. I think Anvil does too and maybe some of the other brands such as Gildan etc. Some have a self collar also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good finds.. Have you ever ordered from continental clothing? Do you know how much they charge or if they ship to Canada? This is definitely along the lines of what I'm looking for! If anyone knows of any companies that have similar styles please let me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.