T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the thickest hoodie i can get, and where can i get them. i have a customer that wants the absolute thickest stuff available. when i showed him a hane printpro 90/10 he said cool, but i need thicker. price is not an issue for him.

· Registered
2,783 Posts
I'm with you. My american made supplier of sweats just went out of buiss,. They were here for 30 yrs. Sweats were 18oz and lasted for years. The search is on.

· Registered
2,783 Posts
Yea, they were great. 100% cotton. Which I had to have to sell to electricians, linemen. They were expensive, wholesale was about $24. No warning on them going out of buiss,. I tried calling to place the fall order when they told me. The unions want american made but I can't find anything close to them.

· Registered
9 Posts
have used them before and the colors run/bleed something horrible and camber will not stand behind the product. We had to eat a $1000.00 order they offered a 10% discount on our next order that never happened again just be careful with CAMBER don't want anyone to go throu what we had to go through

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.