T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TheSarcasmShop (anyone wanna buy a t-shirt?)

My site is up and functional but still a bit rough around the edges. I need to find someone who is familiar with Homestead.coms "design studio". I will gladly compensate anyone who can give me a hand.

Please take a look at the catalog and let me know if you have seen any of my jokes before. I made them up myself but undersatnd someone else may have had the same sense of humor. I am just offering white and ash for now but will add black and blue when I get the plastisol transfers in a few weeks. I can print 4 jokes on each sheet so that is really going to help keep costs down.

Feel free to order many, many, many t-shirts.
Buy early and buy often

http://www.thesarcasmshop.com

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Re: TheSarcasmShop (anyone wanna buy a t-shirt?)

It's hard to post a welcome when you've already been here for a while :)

[moved to ecommerce/site design since you seem to be looking for feedback on your shop]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not to be a jerk or anything but it is pretty lame. No creativity at all, just the same color text in the same font. I think a bit of variety and originality goes a long way to defining yourself and your online store.

There are better site templates out there as well if you are not web designer savvy.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see your point and someone on the Yahoo board mentioned the color/font thing also. I was looking at it as the creative part being in the jokes, which I came up with myself. Don't I get any points for that? I used the same color for production purposes and I thought the royal blue looks great. I guess I should add a couple colors and texts.

What would you recommend for a site template? I decided to use Homestead for now because they seemed the easiest to get things going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts