T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone see a problem with using a dark color Thermoflex Plus on a light 100% poly jersey.

I am running out of thermflex sport, but I could not think that a yellow jersey could bleed through purple thermoflex plus.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I was looking that up today! I just have a 100% poly tote that I want to put plus on and wondering if it will stick. What I have found on here is that it will. I only need one for my daughter so....here goes.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Does anyone see a problem with using a dark color Thermoflex Plus on a light 100% poly jersey.

I am running out of thermflex sport, but I could not think that a yellow jersey could bleed through purple thermoflex plus.

I agree that it is unlikely that a yellow jersey will migrate through purple Thermo Flex.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts

It is probably sublimating through the vinyl. I use Thermofelx Extra. It has lower pressing dwell and lower temp. So there is less chance of sublimating. It works for both nylon and polyester.

Subliblock also blocks migration.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ran through all the jerseys using Thermoflex plus...had ZERO problems. Thanks Troy

·
Registered
4 Posts
anyone ever layered thermoflex plus on another brand of HTV, say the product from Magic Touch USA out in Illinois - pressed onto 100% polyester tshirts?

·
Registered
691 Posts
We do two color numbers on MotoCross jerseys using Thermoflex Plus and have never had an issue. The team keeps coming back so it must hold really well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts