T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys if this is the wrong spot, i am a newb.

My current supplier of thermoflex inprinted apparel has gone completely AWOL on me and left myself and some cusomters of mine stranded, :mad:

so I was wondering if anybody knows a good reliable supplier of thermoflex t-shirts and other apparel. I started by trying to contact vinyl graphics shops but they don't do this all the time... but I figured they would be a good place to start sine they already have a plotter. :rolleyes:

I am in upstate NY (near Albany) but would be willing to build a relationship with a shop regardless of geogrpahical area. i am looking for someone who has a quality product, fair price or wholesale type pricing (as I sell the finished product to car clubs etc), good communication skills, and quick turnaround. capability to do multiple colors of thermoflex on a garment is a must.

if you know a good shop especially in NY state or New England, please PM me or post a link/contact info...

Even better is a shop would be willing to do thermoflex as one-offs and not always a large minimum order required. ability to offe screen print and embroidery is a bonus but not required! :D :p

I was offering multi color thermoflex art on t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, and was going to possibly expand into some embroidered apparel and hats when my guy closed his shop and vanished without a trace (and with some of my money)

:mad:

thanks in advance if you can point me towards a reliable shop!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Dan, I moved this post out of the forums because we don't allow Service Request type posts in the forums.

Also, since many of our members are custom printers, we try to avoid recommendation posts for printers since we don't allow self promotion or advertising in the forums and many members would be tempted to post.

You may find in the course of reading the forums, that there are members who can meet your needs. If this is the case, feel free to contact them "off board" via email or PM (Private Message). You may also want to try posting your request in the classifieds section over at http://boards.screenprinters.net

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i am trying to post a service request in the classifieds here and it says I don't have permission? Any help?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Hey i am trying to post a service request in the classifieds here and it says I don't have permission? Any help?
Unfortunately you need to have made fifteen posts to post in the classifieds section, which would be why you're getting the error message.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
does that help reduce spammers?
That's the idea. We don't get spam in there, so hopefully that's not just because we wouldn't anyway ;)

I guess it's also so that people have built up a bit of a posting history to give others a bit of an idea of who they're trading with.

hopefully you won't be mad if i try to use the correct forum
I'm not, we'll see how Rodney feels later ;)

Just as a warning: if it still doesn't work, it might just take an hour for the forums to catch up. I don't know about the post count check for the classifieds, but I know with some other things (posting 1 post to get a signature, posting 1000 posts to get a black shirt) there's a slight delay before it comes into affect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts