T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone; New to this forum....new to forums..new to heat press...new to vinyl. I am trying to understand the difference between thermo film from Stahl's and thermo flex. I currently have an order of soccer jerseys-100% polyester. From my research, it seems that I should be using thermo film. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Hi Everyone; New to this forum....new to forums..new to heat press...new to vinyl. I am trying to understand the difference between thermo film from Stahl's and thermo flex. I currently have an order of soccer jerseys-100% polyester. From my research, it seems that I should be using thermo film. Any recommendations?
ThermoFlex Plus has been great with polyester items. Now, that doesn't mean it won't cause dye migration on certain items. You would need Subilbock (see attached picture). I would highly recommend testing your vinyl first because of not knowing the dye solution on your jerseys

Specialty Materials | Catalog

Attachments

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I use thermal flex plus exclusively. Red is the only color that has had any migration but was very slight and the customer was good with it. The subliblock seems to have a slight tint to it but may just be the pic.

Reactions: sanremus
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.