T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am very grateful that a sight like this exists. Thanks for all the great posts.

My wife and I are new to this business. I would have to say we underestimated what our learning curve would be. Neither of us knew anything about the business going in and still feel like we know so little. Are there any free, or at least inexpensive, tutorials for beginners on the web? Or any good books? We have been reselling (a nitch in the business we fell into quite by chance) a bit to make money. We now have a heat press and hope to do more retail business. We can do the graphics, but know nothing of heat transfers.

Any help for a beginner would be appreciated!! Thanks.

Cameron

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Just ask Cameron. A lot of us have been in your position I even made some video's of the process which you can view and see if it helps. I am planning on making more for forum members to view as I go along. I may have a new one up today (late) as I am doing a shirt for a clients bowling league. One of the shirts is a 6x.. that's going to be fun. The transfer will look like a post card even though it is 8 x 11. Anyway, we here to help. You're going to be surprised at the volume's of info that is available here just by asking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts