T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dress way, do not always have wealth of gas blowing. True master, often wearing very trendy and allows the average person can not see what brand, only the fellow in the talent to understand at a glance. This low-profile, rich and wave burst, not the average person can easily have a successful practice. Therefore, the influx of people pay attention to is that of doing tide card, do not love brands.

The so-called tidal card is low-key luxury, Petty minority taste, "after a few years is the influx of popular fashion brand, not the Boomers. Therefore, we choose to take the difference, choose a unique brand.
In the U.S., the brand with the unique concept of punk elements and street culture, the rapid explosion of red, from the United States to Europe and then to Asia, Michael Jackson, Madonna, David and Victoria Beckham, Carina Lau, Lee Hom, Jolin Tsai, and so on ED Hardy favor for me.
ED Hardy clothing often use some embroidery, washing, ink and other techniques to create a bright dazzling feeling, combined with great masters have fed from the Eagle, Tiger and other designs, to produce a range of clothes. Another carp, a dragon and the tiger totem, the tiger and squirrel dogs is a relatively new style of cartoon creation.
ED Hardy is the essence of "all the designs and tattoo related, in fact, tattoos can be completely avoid the pain of skin, you can see the tattoo can be worn on the body.
ED Hardy span is not the price, mainly to ed hardy T shirt. However, most of the thousand dollars. So now I will introduce a way of shopping online, so you get the best deals of Ed Hardy clothing, I believe that will not let you down. Please login ed hardy online shop to find the most favorable, best price and good quality clothing, including, ed hadry t sirts ,ed hardy handbags,ed hardy hoodies,ed hardy jeans,ed hardy dresses,ed hardy tank tops ,and so on .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts