T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought I'd share something special that I have undertaken to coincide with the Olympics. And it has to do with t-shirts in a BIG way!!! I made a t-shirt with all the flags of countries competing in the Olympics and am trying to find someone from each nation to circle their flag! I set up a site: www.markmytshirt.com where people can track my progress.

I'm doing this for a bit of fun because I love t-shirts and thought it would be a cool way to meet so many different people! I also hope to raise money for charity so if you like what I am doing you can make a donation to earthquake victims by clicking on the banner there or you can buy a replica of the tee with all profits ($10 per shirt) going to charity too.

There are 205 countries and it isn't easy but it's been alot of fun so far! If you have facebook you can join the group and add me too!

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lewis can you please check out my modified message below? Cheers.

Hey guys I didn't realise I was doing wrong with my last post... So here goes again....

Hey guys just thought I'd share something special that I have undertaken to coincide with the Olympics. And it has to do with t-shirts in a BIG way!!! I made a t-shirt with all the flags of countries competing in the Olympics and am trying to find someone from each nation to circle their flag! I have set up a site where I shall put photos and detail my progress.

I'm doing this for a bit of fun because I love t-shirts and thought it would be a cool way to meet so many different people! I also hope to raise money for charity with all t-shirt sale profit being donated.

There are 205 countries and it isn't easy but it's been alot of fun so far! If you have facebook send me a PM and I will give you the details.

Cheers,
Matt

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I think that would be okay for the TF lounge, but I'll leave it to head honcho Rodney to decide - you're welcome to send him a PM if you don't want to wait for him to respond to this thread. Thanks for asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts