T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding the manufacturer or brand of this t-shirt.

I bought this t-shirt from UpperPlayground.com and the shirt is really good quality. The best part about it is that the shirt say's "Made in the USA".... but out of ALL the USA manufacturers I've contacted for samples... NONE have this tag!

The clothing company relabeled the shirt. And there is NO RN # on the tags. And they will not tell me what brand of shirt it is... only that "their printer handles all that stuff".

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just FYI....

Its not.... Alstyle, NoSweat (Union Wear), or American Apparel.

Please don't guess if you don't know... Buying samples is costing me a small fortune.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Regarding that label... I seriously doubt it's legal. As it is presented it's not legal, though depending on what information is on the other tag it may be.

If I had to bet I'd say the shirt wasn't made in the USA at all, but as Jon said I don't think it's possible to tell from that photo alone.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ended up being a void point for me... moved on to better quality blanks and eventually made my own overseas. Just seen this post bumped so I figured I would thank the contributors nevertheless. Thanks guys. Your awesome!

gilberto, they said its not legal because no RN#... you need one if your the manufacturer unless the company name was on the top label... However the top label was not the original manufacturer. Probably wasn't legal but like I mentioned its no longer an issue for me. There's far better stuff out there... I originally just liked the fit and neck was nice and tighter than stuff like the Gildan and Hanes I was looking at prior.

On a side note: Its amazing how many 'blanks' brand are out there! Anyone looking for the right blank (if they are making tee's domestically) shouldn't be afraid to look beyond the named 'most' bulk blank wholesalers carry. Small shows like ISS have plenty of brands to look at. Just food for thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts