T-Shirt Forums banner

81 - 100 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Just an update, this thread has been getting some action and I support that. I welcome all to post pics and comments regarding their first time builds. Keep up the good work all!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Back to business yesterday received the parts from SDP-si.
Tested the new printer and works great. Now will refer to the service manual and start the tear down of the printer. I will be running some video and pics as I tear it down. One of the last things I will get is the demo of EKrip as it has a 30 day trial period before I buy. All the big boys here use it why fuss around with another rip program when its all in EKrip.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Tested the new printer and works great. Now will refer to the service manual and start the tear down of the printer. I will be running some video and pics as I tear it down. One of the last things I will get is the demo of EKrip as it has a 30 day trial period before I buy. All the big boys here use it why fuss around with another rip program when its all in EKrip.
I just ordered my parts yesterday from sdp-si. waiting on cartridges to come in to finish cleaning heads on my r1900.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I'm pretty sure the "Time Limitation" Doesn't start till you actualy install the EK RIP. I hope so anyway. I've had mine downloaded for a little over a month already. I just haven't installed it yet. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I'm pretty sure the "Time Limitation" Doesn't start till you actualy install the EK RIP. I hope so anyway. I've had mine downloaded for a little over a month already. I just haven't installed it yet. :D

Yeah, I would wait till your ready then install it. Usually trials start once you install it and run the program.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Wow that was fast my cartridges came in and also my belts and mechanical parts arrived as well. The fun begins.
Damn that was fast. Im in California so it took 5 days to get here. The cartridges should be a day away when I order them.

81 - 100 of 208 Posts