T-Shirt Forums banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Wow awesome to see drdeath almost ready to go. I am back from Florida The Magic Kingdom for a week and was thinking about my machine most of the time. I will be building the adjustable platen to see if it was the size of the platen that threw it off during printing. I had someone but some aluminum 13x19. I will hopefully have some better news later tonight.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Well, I jumped back into it today and finally got it running. I knew I was close and kept getting a error when I went to print. Come to find out it was the driver. I reinstalled the driver and did not expect the thing to print. I turned around and it was PRINTING! Thanks to German and Spider and all the others that helped with this project. I am on cloud 9 for now until I run into another problem. But, hey it was awesome to do something you were really gun shy in doing. Sorry this thread took a dump due to work and issues. I am ready to do it again with a compact model hopefully the V3 will be out soon to view. :):)

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
awesome thread.. this make me want to get starting on building my own DTG printer.
Thanks,
I kind of lagged on it was busy with work. Check out German13 thread "license to thrill", Its a great thread and people are great there. Page 36 should be the plans for the V2 R1900. I built the thing and have not printed anything in awhile have been doing a bunch of screen printing.
any questions let me know.
Brian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Problem with printing

Sorry for my bad iglesista am translating with google, the problem I have is that I'm building Printer shirts with the R1900, I've installed it, now I'm trying to print, but the impression I get tripled from the car not done twice in the same place, do not you should do if I have to align head or has no solution

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Re: Problem with printing

Sorry for my bad iglesista am translating with google, the problem I have is that I'm building Printer shirts with the R1900, I've installed it, now I'm trying to print, but the impression I get tripled from the car not done twice in the same place, do not you should do if I have to align head or has no solution

See if you can translate again so we can try and help. Or you can put this in your language and I can try and translate with something besides google translate.

Thanks

201 - 208 of 208 Posts