T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
671 Posts
I've been talking to them about it briefly, would certainly cut production times, costs and open up more of the market for polyester printing - I'd seriously considering changing from my Anajet if it all works and is reliable

· Registered
3,216 Posts
I've been talking to them about it briefly, would certainly cut production times, costs and open up more of the market for polyester printing - I'd seriously considering changing from my Anajet if it all works and is reliable

Its still a mystery to most, haven't seen a working prototype or any information on it. It was supposed to be launched at a show last week from what I read but haven't heard much feedback on it. do you have any info on the process? what's involved? the process? and the costs? Im sure a lot of people would be interested in what it is... Not even a single video to my knowledge.

· Registered
868 Posts
Gotcha! Well I hope it goes well for them
It was never supposed to launch at the show last week. Anyone who attended the DTG seminar that the organisers of the show get Resolute DTG to deliver got more information on the system and what it can & cannot do exactly as advertised. We were quite flattered at how many big names attended and came to see us after the seminar.

We did however launch a new printer but this was the UV flatbed.

For legal reasons no more information other than what is stated in Printwear magazine or on our website can be given out. As soon as we can, more info will be released. Trust me, we want to shout about this from the roof tops :)

Best regards

Colin

· Registered
12 Posts
Its still a mystery to most, haven't seen a working prototype or any information on it. It was supposed to be launched at a show last week from what I read but haven't heard much feedback on it. do you have any info on the process? what's involved? the process? and the costs? Im sure a lot of people would be interested in what it is... Not even a single video to my knowledge.
:rolleyes:

· Registered
671 Posts
I look forward to seeing how it all works and what cost breakdown is. Perhaps Resolute can give me a machine to use and I can blog about it and sing it's praises on how it's improved my print life - you know like those early morning shopping channel ads for skin cream :)

· Registered
868 Posts
I saw that your company carries DuPont, are you still making your own inks too?
In answer to your question, yes we do but have only been selling in Europe for some time now. We have recently re formulated the Resolute Ink CMYK for the hybrid process. The same CMYK will be used for both processes.

A new profile for normal CMYK & white ink DTG printing will be produced next week by Cadlink, with the first of our new US locations opening in FW you may see the Resolute brand pop up in the not to distant future ;)

Regards

Colin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.