T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Do I take them to a screen printer?
You could skip the process of buying the t-shirts and taking them to a screen printer and just go directly to the printer. Tell them what shirts you want and have them source them at wholesale. That way the printer gets the shirts shipped directly to their shop.

Some printers will also relabel your shirts for you (there are also businesses that "just" do relabeling that you can send your blanks and labels to).

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Will most any screen printer source any of the shirts at wholesale costs?
I'm pretty sure that most any screen printer "can" source the shirts at wholesale costs. They usually add a small amount to cover the shipping costs to get the shirts to their shop.

Some folks have found savings doing the wholesale shirt sourcing themselves and taking it to a printer that doesn't markup their printing prices based on them supplying the shirts.

I prefer to try to get it all (or as much as possible) done in one place to help cut down on time/work for me.

If you check the boards at http://boards.screenprinters.net, you can post a classified ad there with your needs to see if you can find an "all-in-one" place that will handle it.

I do know that such places exist though.

Keep talking to screen printers and see exactly how much they can do. Ask them if they can source you shirts from Jerico, AAA, etc. Ask them if they can sew in labels for you, if not, ask them if they know of a company that does it. It's probably a common request and if they don't do it, they probably have sources to help you get it done.

Someone that will give me the shirts I want at wholesale prices... screenprint my designs... design my labels... remove the sand shirt label and then sew mine in... and then ship me the finished product
They probably won't print the labels in house. You would either need to supply the labels or they would use one of their label suppliers.

You might have to pay extra to have their art deparment design a label for you, or they might throw it in if you can negotiate it :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.