T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a problem already, and I haven't really even started...
I need the heat press to make t-shirts to make money
but...
I need the money to buy the heat press to make t-shirts.
Its a catch-22.
Its very hard for me to save up money, for personal reasons that I prefer not to discuss. Suggestions? Can I 'home make' some and sell them to make money for the press?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would not do that as any shirts you can make with a iron will not be that great and will hurt your image you will want to sell the best product you can from the start image and quality are to things you can't change your reputaion for so i would look at sunie.com or look for sunie on ebay for a heat press from what i have read sunie make a good product at a pretty low price and try proworld for your transfers if your not making your own i know what it is like to set up on a budget so if you have any more questions please feel free to ask good luck and have a great day

·
Registered
996 Posts
Michael is right. Using an iron is not the best way to start. You do not want to push potential repete customers away because of poor work. There are many good low priced heat presses out there that will give you far better and longer lasting reslults than an iron. Wait it out and save your money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts