T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
11,130 Posts
I guess it is all what you would prefer. I have not used the gloss versions, or the Dazzle trans product that adds the gloss to the regular transfer.

I did read that if I transferred my Ironall Dark image, and then re-pressed it with the backer paper over the image again, it makes it glossy. Haven't tried it, but I like the image as is.

I guess if you can get sample sheets, you can see what you like about it, or don't, and see if you think you have a market for it.

· Registered
1,997 Posts
im printing on dark tees and i would like know which transfer is better, the jetpro dark high gloss or the regular jet pro dark. Does the high gloss look any better?
Did you mean jetwear dark and jetwear high gloss by tshirtsupplies not jetpro dark right? I think jetwear dark is the same with alpha gold dark and jetwear high gloss is the same with blue grid. If you compare the two you cannot describe the diffrence between . But if you used the backing paper of the high gloss to cover it before pressing the result is glossy finish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.