T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahoy-hoy t-shirt forum people

i have accumulated 2500 posts and would like the ability to change my t-shirt color from black to whatever color my little heart desires

i have been looking forward to this day since i was a wee lad,
and the day has finally arrived and i am as giddy as a school girl

thank you

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks joe, not sure where i got the 2500 number from

NoXid, i noticed that new yellow. it makes the cat look angrier
or seems unimpressed you know have him/her on a yellow tee

did i ever tell you what the difference between dogs and cats is?
i'm gonna re-tell it anyway:

a dog sees you feed it, clean up after it, love it, provide it shelter, and thinks NoXid must be my god,
a cat sees you feed it, clean up after it, love it, provide it shelter, and thinks I must be NoXid's god

·
Administrator
15,746 Posts
Can we buy some post count? You know, the same way some folks buy Twitter followers and stuff like that. Come on! A brother need a boost.

What most people do to boost their count is to welcome every single newbie in the Member Introduction forum. Then when they PM us that their post count is being way under-counted I relish in telling them posts in that forum don't increase your post count. :D

·
Administrator
15,746 Posts
1000 posts gets you the black tee

I like to call you guys Roadies, in tribute to the hard working, always on the job, concert crews who wear black shirts to hide the dirt & grime while they wear the same shirt day in and day out. Yeah, you smell bad, but that black shirt always looks clean (kinda).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.