T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Firstly, I want to thank all the forum here are things I said in my particular the taking of decisão.Em Rodney, Zoom Monster (it was the first to receive me), Martinwoods, sunnydayz (Bobbie), etc, etc, etc.. .. and many more, that excuse for not quote here; those who responded to me and my private messages questionamentos.Hoje am not refer to all but the best machine for a viable business plan, without high costs, with security, simplicity operational, easy access to industrial support, minimized problems on the white paint, ease of locomotion .... etc, etc ..., has meant that after a year of research, I take the appropriate decisão.Sinceramente, was in doubt between the Anajet and Brother, but it is playing out money for a quality equal or superior.A Brother's fame is unquestioned, but it's not worth their high price on the machine and its components, as the print head, cartridges, and their other accessories, and do not brown shirts, transforming the industry into high costs, which do not correspond to the worldwide trend of high quality with low prices. In addition to building the Anajet, is modern and finished with trend, with many prospects for improvement. The level of quality of Anajet, justifies its price, without a headache, então.Não to see and have better machine.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I am glad you were able to make a decision on a machine Retro. I am sure you will be happy with it. I dont own the Anajet but I know there are many proud owners here :) Good luck and if you need any help at all when you receive it, please dont hesitate to ask for help :)

Good luck on your venture :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bobbie, you just have to thank in particular, but also with all the affection all of the Forum are things I ajudou.Sei of his passion for the HM-1, but here is not the oferecida.Apenas Kiosk, which did not like, his funcional.Achei set very low to yours, finished very badly, especially for the price ofertado_O more I took a lesson so far about the printers is their cleaning, maintenance and daily care, nothing sacrificante.Parabéns, by their actions, of great intelligence, great value and contribuição.A Anajet, is not the most beautiful, but it is the fairest, in all senses, to the current market

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Not a shabby machine and does a pretty nice job on most things.
But have fun tweaking certain picture in photoshop lol and when doing large runs with white ink, watch out for it wanting to do a auto clean in middle of the job.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not a shabby machine and does a pretty nice job on most things.
But have fun tweaking certain picture in photoshop lol and when doing large runs with white ink, watch out for it wanting to do a auto clean in middle of the job.

Just started seeing that auto clean issue myself. Glad to know its not just me that has run into it. Have you figured out what the "tipping point" is for coverage? I'm guessing its around 4x12 inches worth of white ink based on my experience.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
To be honest i don't due to fact I stop using white recently.
I actually fried chip inside and they told me at Anajet was a surge but that is impossible.
Also watch out for screen going blank on you because they had a batch with that issue.
I not a DtG guru nor this is my primary business because I got to deal with 10 other machines with they own problems.
I will say it is complete Bull watch they say ink cost is
Also i can say Anajet has issue with print setting because I always need to tweak photos alot so they print "OK"
Blacks that print out don't look black at all...
I not saying it is a bad machine but one that does need to be refined a slight bet.
I will vouch that customer service is top notch

Hope this kinda clarifies few thing with people who seen same issues as I have

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.