T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

That's it, after months of hard work, worries and wondering, I just put my store online. I still have to add the UPS shipping module and a merchant account aside from Paypal, but the site is alive.

Please, if you could take 2 minutes to visit my store, I'll really like to hear from you. Feel free to comment on anything you have in mind (positive or negative). It was a one man job, so I may have missed something important.

I would also like to say that without the forum and all of you, this dream of having an e-store will still be ... a dream!
I found answer to all my questions, inspiration and motivation. Great job to Rodney and all of you for making that forum a hugemongous source of information. Thank you.

http://www.legendlines.com
Legend Lines - Retail and Consumer Merchandise - Venice, CA | Facebook
LegendLines - YouTube

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really nice looking website.

I would remove the coreCommerce urls in the footer if you can.

The footer is either messed up or needs tweeking on the product pages.

Agree with you, it looks a bit messy! I'll contact CC to have their signature remove, I'll see if they re okay with that move
Thx for your comments, I really appreciate

· Registered
87 Posts
Great site Patrick! You've definitely covered all of your bases. Everything loads nice and fast, your text has good contrast and readability, great logo, great photos, and having all of your products made in the U.S.A. is really attractive to a lot of American customers.

My only critique has nothing to do with the presentation of your products or with the site, I just think your prices are a little bit high for one-color prints, but the designs are tight and professional-looking. More power to you if you're able to sell well at your current prices though, I definitely want to move shirts at your price point one day myself.

Overall a great 5+ star job in my opinion, well worth the praise many others have given it so far here on the forum. I wish you a lot of success and I know your company will do really well. I definitely wouldn't have any trust issues with your site if I ever wanted to make a purchase from your company.

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My only critique has nothing to do with the presentation of your products or with the site, I just think your prices are a little bit high for one-color prints, but the designs are tight and professional-looking. More power to you if you're able to sell well at your current prices though, I definitely want to move shirts at your price point one day myself.
I kind of wonder also... that's a tough decision to make. On one hand you are absolutely right! For a one color it's a bit expensive.
On the other hand as you said the design are tight, my niche market have expensive toys, it's made in USA, I'm using a box for shipment and have literature, hang tag and poly bag for the TS. So it is a fair/upper price ... but I'm not selling that much! You may be right! Really don't know what to do!?
I guess I'll wait a bit longer and I may lower the price!

Anyways I really appreciate your valuable comments, thank you!
Patrick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.