1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. Lot of hard work gone in making those revisions, looks far better now.

Still can't see the prices or the add to cart with IE 6.0, but I'm ready for you this time dear chap and have got Firefox on here too now.

Bigger range of designs gives you the opportunity to make some cash now.

Well done on your phoenix like transformation.

Go get em 'Ollers old boy. Rule Britannia.........

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Very nicely done. I like the character you've developed and he makes much more sense now. I like the blog too. You've got a nice writing style.

One thing I would advise is to include other contact methods besides just an e-mail form. Even a snail mail address would help. It seems to reassure customers and help with conversions.

·
Registered
369 Posts
lolol the blog about the car incident was hilarious!!! funny shirts funny blog all around funny place to be.. looks good.
only complaint is that my monitor is not a widescreen monitor so i had to scroll to the right for everything to be centered and look correctly but that's just my own pet peeve.. nothing to spill your scotch over lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lolol the blog about the car incident was hilarious!!! funny shirts funny blog all around funny place to be.. looks good.
only complaint is that my monitor is not a widescreen monitor so i had to scroll to the right for everything to be centered and look correctly but that's just my own pet peeve.. nothing to spill your scotch over lol
Haha, glad to be of service

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Could we get some feedback on the overall quality of our product offerings? We could really use your opinions on whether you would wear the shirts and whether you think they are funny. Every thought you provide helps us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.