T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always looking for Tshirt sites and there are only a handful.

I have screen printed since 1998 and only recently have begun offering a DTG (Direct to Garment) printer to the trade. This gives some less experienced people a chance to print on tshirts with little or no experience and they can do it quickly. It also gives existing shops a great opportunity to give smaller quantities (Sold at higher prices) of high end shirts.

I really like screen printing but have had so many inquiries about printing small quantities that I decided to not even bother. I know some people like transfers, but I never did, so I did them only when I absolutely had to, and that wasn't often.

With the new technology in this industry, it's not going to do away with screen printing, it's only going to enhance it. I am excited to see the direction that garment printing is going and I wanted to be a part of it. I have helped many people over the years in screen printing and digital printing and many have helped me. That's what's so great about forums such as this. Everyone helping everyone!

·
Registered
950 Posts
So what brand of DTG printer did you decide on getting, and why did you choose it?
Someday, I'm going to buy a DTG printer.

Welcome to the forums too!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, we sell the Flexi-Jet. It's pretty much top of the line compared to what's out there. You can see it on my site.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Oh I see. I saw the video and it looks very cool.

I suppose another advantage to a DTG printer would be printing over a closed zipper, like on a hoodie. I hope to see a few DTG printers at the Imprinted Sportswear Show in Schaumburg, IL this August.

·
Registered
5 Posts
DTG Printing said:
Actually, we sell the Flexi-Jet. It's pretty much top of the line compared to what's out there. You can see it on my site.
But you guys do not respond to emails or voice messages. I have been trying for two weeks to contact you about your machine. please call me

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been changing over my phone systems, and today is the first day everything is supposed to be working correct.

I have not received a phone call or email otherwise I would have responded. I'm sorry about that. My 800 number is still working right now so you can call me on it. I'm not sure if it will work next week or not with the phone system change. 800-775-1032

1 - 8 of 8 Posts