T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my first real presses (15 x 15 and a hat press) today - thanks to the advice and guidance on this forum. I have to thank Josh at Imprintables Warehouse for for his forum discount and great customer service. I wasn't looking for the mug press included in his package special, so he created one for me with the items I wanted - all companies should be that good to their customers. Not to mention the lightning fast shipping - giddyup! I also have to thank Rodney and the members of this forum, I've learned so much on here, it's truly appreciated.

Di

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Di, so you're going to start printing your own stuff? Will you still be using cp?

I also have to thank Rodney and the members of this forum, I've learned so much on here, it's truly appreciated.
Glad we could be of help!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rodney, for sure - CP has been very good to me : ) Plus I have that silly 9-5 job that pays the bills so I wouldn't have time to do all that work! I'm starting a store on the .com and will carry items that cp doesn't. Things like more colored t's & baby items, towels, banners, and some jewelry and gifts. I've already been asked to do some small business stuff and Volleyball team shirts - so I'll have my hands full. Now if I could just create the 48 hour day....

Di

1 - 4 of 4 Posts