T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I went to the store, got home and found I had locked myself out of my house. I had to climb a six foot high wrought iron fence (good thing I am a good climber). I had let my daughter take my car yesterday so I had removed my house key from my key ring, hence why I was climbing a six foot fence :)

Anyways, I went back to my front door after breaking in the back door, to go get my packages I had left there before climbing the fence, and found a package from Rodney :)

I opened it up and there was this great team shirt inside with t-shirt forums and my name sunnydayz on the sleeve :) Here are a couple of pics. I promise I will do a full pic of me in it tommorow, but well today was a lazy day, and you know how girls are about their hair haha. Oh and it also has a big 05 on the back, I will take a pic of that as well. It is embroidered really nice ;)

Thanks so much Rodney for the cool shirt, it was just what my day needed :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know teresa :) I have been slacking haha. I will get the photo thread updated this weekend I promise :) I have a ton of pics too :)

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep my appt. is on Thursday, lets hope for no cancellation again :) I will be so happy to get over with this whole back thing :)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Bobbie Lee, that is a Great shirt, we are gonna have to get together and chat about Hair, Real Soon, Are you still at the Salon?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts