T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to give a shout out to VersaTrans... I read about this business on the forum here... It was a company comparison.

I just want other ppl to know that these ppl at Versatrans make very easy to use plastisol transfers, have a great compleation/delivery time and all of the ladies that I've spoken with have been more than helpful and polite

I'm not sure if this is where to post such a thing but I just want others to know that this great company is out there...

If u call them for assistance u can tell them that mikey from canada sent you. LOL.

Mikey

PS they didn't ask me to write this and NO I don't get anything if u actually tell them that mikey sent u.... LOL

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I've been thinking of sending them an order to establish an account. I like that they don't charge extra for gang sheets.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I know the owner of the company and he is a stand-up guy. I just had the priviledge to meet Cindy at the Chicago ISS Show as well. They also sell other things like digital transfer papers and heat presses as well. If you have not checked them out, you should. Never hurts to have a back-up vendor.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Except setting up an account with them is annoying. The whole print out, sign and fax thing bugs me. Faxing....I dunno...in this day and age I just can't believe such an archaic practice still is in use. It's partially why emailing was such a great invention. Sorry, off topic a bit. The process just annoyed me is all and I still haven't faxed them anything.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Joe, I agree. I've set up accounts with over a dozen vendors and never faxed anything. I just print, fill it out, scan and email it back as a pdf file. When I had the full version of Acrobat I could just type right on the form but now I have to print them out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah, I suppose I could do that. However it's still the same step and almost an extra one. I don't even remember why I need to sign something. I buy from Transfer Express without the hassle. I'm not saying they aren't nice people or that their product is undesirable, just what I have to go through to simply purchase from them. I'm also not saying I would never buy from them, but it's more of those...when I get around to it deals, or when they change how the account set up works.
Or maybe I'm just lazy...lol :p

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Just about every vendor I've opened an account with has wanted me to sign a sales tax form and credit card authorization and fax them back. I'm just stubborn about buying a fax machine, I don't spend money unless it generates money or improves efficiency.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I agree alot of the bigger vendors do require the faxed and signed forms for getting an account.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I haven't faxed a document in 3 years. If you can't take a PDF your company is not up to date. You are on the internet, you have a web site, you get emails from your customers and now you want them to fax something to you? Am I missing something here? Almost all of our orders come in as PDFs or through the web. Question do these companies that want you to fax them a document want you to snail mail them an order? "sunnydayz" what big company requires you to fax them a document? Ask them "do you want my business?"
PDF me or email me an order any day.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I haven't faxed a document in 3 years. If you can't take a PDF your company is not up to date. You are on the internet, you have a web site, you get emails from your customers and now you want them to fax something to you? Am I missing something here? Almost all of our orders come in as PDFs or through the web. Question do these companies that want you to fax them a document want you to snail mail them an order? "sunnydayz" what big company requires you to fax them a document? Ask them "do you want my business?"
PDF me or email me an order any day.
Here is one right here, TSC apparel, read the section on how to get an account in this link TSC Apparel . It requires faxing a form with your company information.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've had to fax to quite a few companies in setting up an account and sending in my credit card authorization. After that, orders were on email.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think u might have a hard time seeing the forest through the trees. The point I was making with this thread is that they are wonderful to work with. Whenever I have called I've hard a warm voice to speak with on the other end of the phone. Personally I think many companies are a little to automatted. so I have to "oh my goodness....fax...a sheet". I really dont sweat it that much. I would much rather do that than try to explain what I want to some voice recognition system...lol

But to each there own...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wasn't saying they aren't great people. Not saying that at all. I was just commenting about the difficulty I have with faxing. I don't own a fax machine, and in fact I haven't the slightest clue as where to go to get one faxed. Just the looking around for a place and then having to drive to that place every time I 'needed' to fax something is pain enough for me.

But that's me.

I have however just found out I got a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 with an e-book which has a Sign button it seems, though I have yet to check that out. I also could just sign with my pen/tablet too, and I read somewhere during the install of Windows XP that it faxes too....but I haven't looked into it.

So back to your original point. Yes, they are very nice people and I have also spoken to Cindy and the owner. I was just also adding to your point that to get to the nice people that do wonderful jobs and offer great service....you have to jump through some hoops. So I agree with you to a point. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Setting up an account with these guys is worth it. The fastest turnaround I have seen. Ordering is super easy. I was able to work in two 6 color jobs (200+) without slowing down my backyard workshop, thus giving me the the time to design and make MO MONEY!

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Setting up an account with these guys is worth it. The fastest turnaround I have seen. Ordering is super easy. I was able to work in two 6 color jobs (200+) without slowing down my backyard workshop, thus giving me the the time to design and make MO MONEY!
How fast and was it a rush job or are they normally fast?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Regular print goes out the next day after you approve your artwork. They also offer same day artwork approval and print, but that eats into your profits unless you pass it on to your customer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts