T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, im going to thailand in two weeks and im looking to buy blank t shirts wholesale any info id appreciate thanks alot. im flying into bangkok and staying in pattaya bay

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello friends,

I´m José from the Balearic Islands in Spain.

I'm about to start together with my girlfriend a little Streetlabel we would like to get informations and hints. Everykind of support highly apreciated:

My brother is actually living in Thailand, Chiang Mai so maybe you have some recomendations in this aerea. Especially companies who are offering the whole work package: high quality blank tees, printing and labeling.

Can you please help? You can send me PM. Thanks a lot in advance and congratulations for this nice forum, the web rules!

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you're heading to Thailand to get T-shirts, maybe you can try Pratunam market or the Chatuchak (JJ market) also known as the weekend market. Note that Chatuchak only opens during the weekends! and it gets really hot and humid so be dressed in a simple top, shorts and sandals! And don't forget to try the delicious coconut ice cream while you're there!

Cheers,
Ministry Of Print

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you're heading to Thailand to get T-shirts, maybe you can try Pratunam market or the Chatuchak (JJ market) also known as the weekend market. Note that Chatuchak only opens during the weekends! and it gets really hot and humid so be dressed in a simple top, shorts and sandals! And don't forget to try the delicious coconut ice cream while you're there!

Cheers,
Ministry Of Print
Thanks mate, but I´m searching a company providing us a all in one customized solution (high quality shirts, label print, package and labeling) Any information?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts