T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, can anyone give my directions on how to use text (student names) to fill in an "08?" Again, I'd like to use the student names to create the shape "08" on the back.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Well I would create a spot channel(if screen printing,if not then you could use layers) and type an "08". Make it the size you want it on the shirts, you will use this as a guide. Then create another channel and type your first name, size and rotate it like you need and position it, then type the next name and so forth. At the end you can delete your "08" channel since it was just to position the names to. Does that help or not what you were looking for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Splat,

That tutorial is great, but I still can't find a way to keep the two circles inside the 8 and the circle inside the 0 to stay. I'm trying to fill in "08" with the names of students.

I'd be willing to pay anyone for some step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish this in Adobe Photoshop. I'm also willing to outsource this to anyone if a member has the knowledge.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can I pay you to do it? I don't have Corel. I'm a teacher trying to do a year-end shirt with a deadline of tomorrow. Our local designers are lost. Thanks!

·
Administrator
13,991 Posts
Can I pay you to do it? I don't have Corel. I'm a teacher trying to do a year-end shirt with a deadline of tomorrow. Our local designers are lost. Thanks!
I can't promise you anything but I will gladly give it a shot, no charge.

1. Email me the names all in 1 paragraph.

2. Tell me the size of the design

3. any font preference? Collegiate or similar squared text works best.

4. Tell me how you want it back. is pdf ok or do you need it in jpg or photoshop, etc.

[email protected]

·
Administrator
13,991 Posts
I believe you are correct, it's almost as if you would have to somehow have each number as a "container" then be capable of word wrapping within the container.

Not quite sure how you would do that.

See post #3 above. It's explained there. The tutorial you posted is for images. The one I posted is for text. Both are from the same website.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts