T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been in the planning stage for far too long and getting ready to jump in with both feet!

As I shop around for supplies I have a supplier that is providing me information that conflicts with some of the things I have read here on the forums. This supplier is telling me that the TexPrint-R Sublimation paper will work fine in my Epson printer. Given that I have read the contrary both here and on the manufacturer's website, I thought I would ask the question and hope that some of you knowledgeable folks could shine some light on this.

Thanks for any and all help you can provide!

· Registered
3 Posts
SO I know this is an old thread, the question I have is the Textprint XPHR for the Epson printer I have seen issue with hard substrates and it not pressing correctly and the resolution was to use the Textprint-R paper. I have found Textprint - R for Epson printers at a supplier but before spending the money on it I wanted to see what anyone's thoughts were.

Any recommendations on using one or the other?

· Registered
113 Posts
Turns out that when I reverted from Ricoh to Epson I had a great big stack of Tex Print-R paper. And my supplier did not have any of the Epson version.

So I did what any enterprising adventurous sublimator would do.

I've been using the Tex Print-R paper in the Epson printer exclusively for several years now with no issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.