T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I had similar problem. I am getting yellow on top of good printing. You can see that it prints heavy yellow even in test bars. It started after cleaning clogged heads. I will post after I figure out what. May be some one can suggest here in the forum what's wrong>

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hello,

i have Problems with my Texjet Epson 4880
On the Pictures u see that he prints an shadow.

I have no idea where are the problems come from.

I think its only yellow and cyan ...

Can anyone help ?
Hi, it's a little difficult to tell from the picture but it looks like the image on the right has a mirror image rather than a shadow. Is this the case ?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nozzlecheck is PERFEKT .... all nozzles are there....

my Whitecadrige is verylow can this be a problem?
No I don't think the level of ink in one cartridge can do that. If the image is mirrored or repeated it would normally be a software issue. Smudges and ink splats are normally the printer but you do not have this.

Have you tried printing a simple outline square in each of the 4 colours to check if it is related to any particular colour ? Also how old is the printer.

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
Do you see it print like this? With the reverse image, my first thought was the shirt doubling over and touching. Some people work very quickly with shirts and don't pay attention to the fabric folding over on itself. If it's printing like that, then it would be the first I've seen something like this. I'd be more inclined to believe it's software related as well. Even if it were software related, it's still a first for me, very strange.

As for shashin, your problem is the printhead, it's going to need to be replaced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.