T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've been doing dtg completely self-taught for a little over two months now. (But not my first rodeo.) I've printed nearly 400 shirts that were sold and about 25 duds. I got a gallon of IA last week and (not by choice) had to use a spray bottle to apply it to 40 Gildans. Gildan is still awful, but this stuff even made them look good! I'm hooked, this stuff is fabulous!

I also met Brian today at ISS, great guy...he even helped me find a deal on a Viper One and mentioned a new shirt brand to check out. It's not often I find a good product and a good company rep/owner (usually one or the other), but both are true in this case. Bonus points for an Ohio boy wearing a hat and boots and not looking like a drugstore cowboy.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Saw Brian again today, I'm glad to see a small business owner with so much passion and commitment for his products. (I have 10 years of background in small business assistance, I've seen a lot of good and bad.)

Thanks. I guess I'll take that as a compliment.........drug store cowboy? ;)
Given my company name, more like a rhinestone cowboy. :) or maybe a young crocodile Dundee. But you're smart enough not to get into the "that's not a knife, this is a knife" argument in Texas...smart, very smart.

Friends, Romulans, Countrymen...try Image Armor out. You've got nothing to lose with the special pricing until October, except for late nights and headaches. If anyone wants to do a group buy, Brian said I could get it by the rail car (joke...but Brian, FYI, I've got a rail spur near my house).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Huh? What are you talking about?
The Dihydrogen Monoxide! it's the major component of cancer cells, don't ya know.

Somebody read my first post in this thread and then stopped before the reveal that it was a joke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.