T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I think there claim to fame will be the "entire life span of the garment" it looks like they have easily doubled and maybe quadrupled the current life span, Along with eliminating the steep learning curve for new users on PT application! Its easily seen by wash testing and comparing the different products head to head at the same time. I have done a ton of wash tests thru the years and its common that when a dtg printed shirt reaches its life span its graphic has a disintegrating effect, this product doesn't yield the same effect the image is still intact! Its no contest they have the it product. Imho.. wondering what the price point will be?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I concur :) Night and day in regard to the life span of the printed garment, they really have something special! I think any one not using this stuff is doing there company and customers a serious injustice when there is a good product to be had! Simple wash tests will prove this and I imagine this pretreat is going to take nearly all the market share in the coming year. Its a serious advancement to the industry not even mentioning its poly capability! kudos to Viper/image armor, lots of printers will be loving these guys soon!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I cannot hold myself not saying
"Why 90% testers are NeoFamily or Pro-NeoFamily?".
Frankly, I am so happy about it. :):):):):)
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
PS: 100% poly report: washes pass. Color fade 25% at first wash. 5% on 2nd. 3rd not noticed.
The best pretreat is perfect marriage with the best printer (NeoFlex):) Im sure you tested the pt before the other beta testers and myself! Im sure you are carrying it :) My wife loves the stuff no more worrying with returns. She asked if there is a stock option:D

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Found out what the Big Announcement from IA is with a facebook update this morning! They said they will be giving away "FREE" pretreat sample at the SGIA show to end-users at the All American booth, Delivered by the Image Armor Girl :) with a pre registration on there website.. How cool is that? Just shows the confidence in the product they know they have the stuff!! I know the booth was always super busy when I was there cant imagine the traffic from this "eat your Wheaties tigers" :)

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Brian,

I heard some rumbling about a new machine being added to your line up? Any truth to that? Inquiring minds :) P.s the Image Armour Ultra is Awesome we have been testing a lot of inline prints with it and Wow! Just Wow :)

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
The Image Armor "Ultra" is a fantastic product. We have been using it on pretty much all colors! Super crisp prints and gone are the old days when white jell time was Important.. Its a perfect match for inline " one pass" printing- printing in all the resolutions..

1 - 10 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.