T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive recently taken over pre-press at my local screen printers. The guys have bags of experience and I am trying to improve image definition for them. The colour is not true skintones (its been photoshopped to hell) and its bang on to a calibrated (eye one) Lacie monitor. Its more the detail I was looking for feedback on. Its not easy to tell from a mobile phone pic, my apologies. Its CMYK plastisol. I am from a litho background to be fair. Can we squeeze any more detail out do you think?
Many thanks
Andy

Having a bit of trouble loading image?

User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We started off with waterbased process but went on to plastisol process. It gave the print a little more 'kick' and the hand feel was still pretty good to be honest. We have gone down to 55lpi on the halftones and its cleaned the print up quite a bit too. We are looking to invest in an image setter because the epson is getting a bit old and the dot is weak. Thanks for looking :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.