T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company has had quite an ordeal with USScreen covering the last 3 years. We have finally reached the breaking point and we are now in a position to take action.

I would like anyone willing on this forum to contact me via my personal e-mail address : kittylitter at gmail dot com with any testimonial, either positive or negative, in regards to their dealings with US Screen. You can remain anonymous or you can provide me contact information.

Thank you for your time.
Coleson

·
Registered
934 Posts
Trade up to the Blazer Pro and your problems should go away. We had a t-jet 2 and it did work but it had quite a few hassles. Those hassles seem to be gone with the T-jet blazer pro.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trade up to the Blazer Pro and your problems should go away. We had a t-jet 2 and it did work but it had quite a few hassles. Those hassles seem to be gone with the T-jet blazer pro.
Why would I want to give them another shot? Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a Blazer Pro and it works very well.
Well then send me an e-mail letting me know all about your experience with their company and their product. I'm not all about bashing their company, I'm trying to develop a position here, that's all.

I want to know anyone's unbiased opinion of the Tjet line of printers.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
tjets suck the prints fade and the tech support is terrible. If you no how to screen print right you dont need a tjet. Who wants to do small runs anyways.
Do you own a tjet? What model do you or did you own. Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Our position was Tjet was not for us. We had 3 tjet 3's and not one worked. they upgraded us to the tjet blazer express, and still could not get them to work (2 of them). We recieved a full refund after 10 months of unsuccessful attempts.
Our time issues are posted in video format on youtube.
So we were 0-5 with the tjet line.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Who wants to do small runs anyways
I believe Cafe Press prints something like 6-12,000 shirts a day at an average run of under 2 garments per order. Try to screenprint that!

There a plenty of models for the decoratred apparel industry, screenprinting is one of them, direct to garment has become another. Direct to garment printing is not going to replace screen printing, probably ever, however, it is already starting to put pressure on screen printing from the smaller order side already. Projections are that direct to garment printing will grow by a factor of 8-9 times in the next 36 months. Meanwhile, sales of screen printing presses have been stagnat or downward for a couple of years now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I believe Cafe Press prints something like 6-12,000 shirts a day at an average run of under 2 garments per order. Try to screenprint that!

There a plenty of models for the decoratred apparel industry, screenprinting is one of them, direct to garment has become another. Direct to garment printing is not going to replace screen printing, probably ever, however, it is already starting to put pressure on screen printing from the smaller order side already. Projections are that direct to garment printing will grow by a factor of 8-9 times in the next 36 months. Meanwhile, sales of screen printing presses have been stagnat or downward for a couple of years now.
Kornits are one thing but t jets and dtgs are different. I have two t jets right now and my customers like screen printing better. The colors are more vibrant and washfast.Off course anyone that sells them for a living will say different. If you work hard enough you can make any scenario work but it doesnt mean its the best.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Our position was Tjet was not for us. We had 3 tjet 3's and not one worked. they upgraded us to the tjet blazer express, and still could not get them to work (2 of them). We recieved a full refund after 10 months of unsuccessful attempts.
Our time issues are posted in video format on youtube.
So we were 0-5 with the tjet line.
How did you squeeze a refund out of US Screen? We've been back and forth with them forever and they won't budge.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Harry from Equipment Zone mentioned once that Zazzle uses T-jet blazer pros and does large quantities.

Zazzle has 30 T-Jet Blazer Pro Printers in one facility. It looks pretty impressive seeing them all set up and running. From my understanding they are all in constant use throughout the week. While the actual output is proprietary information, I imagine they must be getting some impressive production numbers.

Harry

·
Registered
934 Posts
Harry,

Do you know how many employees per machine they are using? I have 1 t-jet blazer pro and my thought is 1 person could run 2 machines.

I'm curious if someone has a system in place that they get more than 2 machines per person.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure how many people per machine, or vice versa (how many machines per person). I know they do like the idea of working multiple machines off of one workstation/cpu.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts