T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a friend that wants a temporary lettering on his golf cart. Is their any vinyl that can be used for this? Like static cling or something?

Larry

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello,

Oracal 651 for outdoors seems to work fine for me I am sure others have more to say of what they use.
Good luck.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Got a friend that wants a temporary lettering on his golf cart. Is their any vinyl that can be used for this? Like static cling or something?

Larry
We use intermediate vinyls for this type of application.

Oracal 651, as ejfuentz said, is the standard for intermediate vinyl applications.

Depending on where you are located you can get it from almost any sign vinyl supplier. If you can't find one anywhere near you then try out FELLERS, the World's Largest Wrap Supply Company

·
Registered
766 Posts
If it's just for a short period of time, you should be able to make Oracal 631 work, especially since you want a temporary solution. It's primarily for indoor use, but if you aren't going to need it for long, it will probably do the trick and should peel nicely. I would think 651 would be a PITA to remove regardless of how long it's on.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only will be on for 5 days of so. Golf cart is made of plastic or fiberglass. I have the vinyl for the lettering, I was hoping for some type of clear or white underbase that is not permanent.

Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts