T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
Can anyone one send me some blazer pro templates that are already set up with the guide lines as all mine have been delete, im just setting up the blazer and having difficulty getting it to print right i think the page layout is not right but both the fastartist and fast rip are both set at 17x45 but its starting to print to early. its been a while since iset it up any clue would be great urgently needed as im selling the machine this weekend
thanks

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi all
Can anyone one send me some blazer pro templates that are already set up with the guide lines as all mine have been delete, im just setting up the blazer and having difficulty getting it to print right i think the page layout is not right but both the fastartist and fast rip are both set at 17x45 but its starting to print to early, and prints about a quarter of the print then stops printing? its been a while since iset it up any clue would be great urgently needed as im selling the machine this weekend
please help as urgently need it
thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.