T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have on my storefront Some Clothing Company a couple items designed for pillows. After I finished publishing my product, on the main page it displays, for example it is supposed to read "Scream Here" Emotional Support Pillow. Instead it ends with the description "T-shirt."

Even funnier is when I click on the image that takes me to the product, it then reads with the correct item.
Is this a glitch in the designer portion of the site, or am I missing something?

· Registered
4,694 Posts
I can't check against my shop, as I don't have any designs that do not include shirts.

Probably a bug with their code that just assumes it should default to T-shirt. On Redbubble, you can select which product is shown by default ... don't think you can on TeePublic (unless I'm remembering that backwards).

· Registered
4,580 Posts
After I finished publishing my product, on the main page it displays, for example it is supposed to read "Scream Here" Emotional Support Pillow. Instead it ends with the description "T-shirt."

Even funnier is when I click on the image that takes me to the product, it then reads with the correct item.
Is this a glitch in the designer portion of the site, or am I missing something?
Obviously their system is not updating the home page titles correctly.
Colorfulness Light Product Font Line

Search and item pages are correct.
Product Rectangle Font Sleeve Screenshot

Let them know and they will fix it...

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Obviously their system is not updating the home page titles correctly.
View attachment 277044

Search and item pages are correct.
View attachment 277045
Let them know and they will fix it...
Thanks! I'll definitely let them know. At least this is minor in comparison to, say, Zazzle. I'm jumping through hoop with their setup as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts