T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I am having some trouble with arsenal's tee mockup v2. For some reason I cant get the clipping mask to work. Also, even with the "your art" layer selected when I try and paste it to that layer it is creating another layer. I cant figure this out for the life of me and I just know that its gonna be something so simple and Im just missing it. I am using PS CS4 and I have attached a pic of the layers that come stock. Thanks all for the help.

Attachments

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for posting thetee mock-ups, but that is not what I am looking for. What I am looking for is help with the one that I purchased. If anyone uses arsenal's mockups or just knows what to do to get the art to stay within the boundaries of the shirt, thats what I need help with.

· Registered
2,907 Posts
Thanks for posting thetee mock-ups, but that is not what I am looking for. What I am looking for is help with the one that I purchased. If anyone uses arsenal's mockups or just knows what to do to get the art to stay within the boundaries of the shirt, thats what I need help with.
to get the art on the layer that says "art here" Cntrl+left click on the box that has your image in it, your image will now have the marching ants around it. go to edit then click on copy. Now highlight the layer that says art here then go to edit and click on paste.
Also, the fact that is makes a new layer does not make a difference as long as the new layer is below the highlights and shadows layers, but the above instructions is how to get it on the "art here" layer".

· Registered
105 Posts
In regards to the clipping mask.... click and hold on the actual mask itself in the layers (mostly black) and drag it over to your art. It will apply that clipping mask to your art.

But like someone else said, the art layer is just as a guide. It doesnt have to go there specifically but as long as its below the shadows layer, that is the important part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.