T-Shirt Forums banner

Technical term for heat transfer t-shirt?

1206 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  rachelteresa
I am using a plotter to cut heat transfer vinyl and using a heat press to apply the vinyl to the shirts. My customer asked what kind of shirts they are (silk screen, iron on, etc.). What is the technical term for this process, as I don't want to think it's an iron-on?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
You can call it a Heat Applied Graphic.
  • Like
Reactions: 1
That sounds much better than "heat pressed die-cut vinyl" :) THANKS!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.