T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a repeat job for individual names, but every time I set a new list of names, I lose my settings and it changes to a default font with new sizes and density/pull comp settings in Wilcom.

I can reset the names to the font and settings I want to but just wanted to know how I can keep the template going forward so I don't need to redo the settings each time

Thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
Which wilcom? (the different versions have different limitations)

The only way to do something like that is with the "Team Names Advanced" element/feature. It is the only tool that really does that kind of thing. It allows you to create layouts and saves settings.

Regular Team Name tool is useful for generating files and team name sheet breakdown but doesn't have a way of keeping settings like that.
(its still 100x easier than manually creating the files and alternate needle tracking which I still have to do occasionally)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Probably really late but you can create multiple templates by saving as and saving a file that's empty or has an image in it as a template. Save as a EMT file. When you reload Wilcom you'll be asked to pick a template and you can chose the one you made. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.