T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.TeamJRO.com

Where do I start? You're probably wondering what TeamJRO.Com is...It's GRAPHICS, PRINTING and PROMOTIONS. Its advertising schemes that work. It's bringing awareness to your business or cause. I am the 1-Man Advertising Army! Lets grow business. Let's be real...Spend some money, make money. You should know how this goes and so do I. I've been doing graphics for 15+ years. Through trial and error and too many times of me being "Mr. Nice Guy", I've found ways to grow business without tiring from the stress of wondering what works. Put it on my shoulders and see what you get. Basically, I'm a self-taught graphic designer working as a FREELANCE ARTIST. Day in and out I work as a "Clark Kent" graphic designer with a national firm and once that grind is done...phonebooth...SUPERMAN cranks it in the evenings. Even if your ideas start by drawing something on a napkin, I can turn it into a work of art. Posters, stickers, flyers, all work to raise awareness and grow business too. Hit me up and let's do something. Basically this page is an electronic contact sheet. I've designed pieces for 100s of contacts across the US with my focus on the Midwest, specifically in the central IL area. You've probably seen my work around here or there. I've worked with a lot of local businesses, bands, charities and have recently started producing commercials for radio. Let's face it, I don't have the face for TV...and I'm fine with that. I also manage the alternative heavy hip-hop group 745, but its hard to keep the shows rolling around Peoria...bigger things are coming though. I basically design everything and anything from a logo to full-out marketing strategies. I also have crazy deals I can get for printing purposes so don't let Kinkos keep rolling you up. My name is in the business and so is my pride. I'm good at what I do and I'm happy to get the opportunity to create something for you. Browse through my photos for some examples of a few of the things I've done and to learn a little bit about me. If you're wondering why this page is so "plain" it's because I'm not a fan of web-design and the things I do usually roll on paper. Plus, I dont like the idea of something taking 20 minutes to load while online...regardless, hit me with your thoughts...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts