T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you people out there seen the tattoo arms on shirts?? they look kinda like womens nylons with tattoos printed on them and they are attached to a shirt and when you put it on they look like you have an full arm of tattoos.... well i have a person wanting to customize the tattoo part of that and put his logo in that... any ideas on this?? or anyone know of the company that makes these arms or shirts maybe i could contact them??? any thoughts would help thanks... Todd Pro Decals..

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Totally and utterly bizarre.....never knew such a thing existed.

What next, stockings with hair woven into them, so you can put them on and look more manly? Or tshirts with a tuft of chest hair and pre sweat soaked armpits?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
What next, stockings with hair woven into them, so you can put them on and look more manly? Or tshirts with a tuft of chest hair and pre sweat soaked armpits?
You have seen those 'Rasta caps' with the fake dreadlocks, right?

(even worse than the tattoo sleeve shirts in my opinion, though I hate both)

...or for that matter there's that company that sells t-shirts stained with cow manure (I don't think it was a practical joke, but maybe I was just taken in), with marketing about how the idea came from growing up on a farm and the hard working men with their stained clothes being symbols of blah blah blah

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i would guess that means no one knows where i can have this done huh?? I really think its a dumb idea too but hey people buy it.. and if we can make a few bucks on it why not.... I am sure you all have done things that seemed dumb to you but not to the paying customers... right... or is that just me?? Thanks for the input... Todd

·
Registered
282 Posts
Pro Decals said:
Have any of you people out there seen the tattoo arms on shirts?? they look kinda like womens nylons with tattoos printed on them and they are attached to a shirt and when you put it on they look like you have an full arm of tattoos.... well i have a person wanting to customize the tattoo part of that and put his logo in that... any ideas on this?? or anyone know of the company that makes these arms or shirts maybe i could contact them??? any thoughts would help thanks... Todd Pro Decals..
Todd, very interesting. Maybe the screenprinters might know. Dye sub ink?
Why don't you contact the seller(s) on eBay. Some thoughts... Susan

·
Registered
5 Posts
did you ever find a printer or figure out the process for this? I want to have nylon pantyhose/socks printed and i'm thinking they would be the same process.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi =)

I found a company that makes and produces the sleeves you were talking about and a wide variety of other tattooed clothing. there website is Tinsley Tattoo Nylon Sleeves and there options to contact them as well as other customizable options. Maybe they could give you some information or make them there themselves. They are great for halloween costumes, and a variety of conventions. Good Luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts