T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tara says: Hi I am new here, and I found this community a very helpful to me. Anyway, my name is Tara and I am planning to start a "Personalized T-Shirt" next year (so i have 2 months preparations). I need your help, Yes! I have the concept to start my biz and i am willing to do it, but the problem is how? First and foremost, here in the Philippines, there are commercialized t-shirt printing (I said, commercialized because they have the name and stores in 2 of the biggest Shopping Malls and there are more than 10 small but I may say nice Personalized T-shirt stores). And like what I said, I have the Concept and eagerness to start this kind of business. My problem are:

1. What is the possible way and easiet way to print it, I mean I want something rubberized? Or do you think its okay (Any suggestion)

2. Where and How much the materials? Like T-shirt, Ink, etc. Anyone with good heart help me and give me the list to start it?

3. And Dos and Donts for this Business?

4. Any suggestions

Please help me...Sorry, if I asking this kind of questions, coz I new to this kind of biz.

· Registered
90 Posts
Tara says: Hi I am new here, and I found this community a very helpful to me. Anyway, my name is Tara and I am planning to start a "Personalized T-Shirt" next year (so i have 2 months preparations). I need your help, Yes! I have the concept to start my biz and i am willing to do it, but the problem is how? First and foremost, here in the Philippines, there are commercialized t-shirt printing (I said, commercialized because they have the name and stores in 2 of the biggest Shopping Malls and there are more than 10 small but I may say nice Personalized T-shirt stores). And like what I said, I have the Concept and eagerness to start this kind of business. My problem are:

1. What is the possible way and easiet way to print it, I mean I want something rubberized? Or do you think its okay (Any suggestion)

2. Where and How much the materials? Like T-shirt, Ink, etc. Anyone with good heart help me and give me the list to start it?

3. And Dos and Donts for this Business?

4. Any suggestions

Please help me...Sorry, if I asking this kind of questions, coz I new to this kind of biz.

Hi Tara,

You can find a lot of the information you asked by just searching through the site.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t26786.html is a good place to start.

Screen printing is probably the most basic and common method used but for customization DTG might be the better way to go. The machine is a bit expensive, however. best this is to check out the forums specific to screen printing and DTG printing and learn about the different methods.

hope thats a good starting point for you

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Tara,

You can find a lot of the information you asked by just searching through the site.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t26786.html is a good place to start.

Screen printing is probably the most basic and common method used but for customization DTG might be the better way to go. The machine is a bit expensive, however. best this is to check out the forums specific to screen printing and DTG printing and learn about the different methods.

hope thats a good starting point for you
Thank you so much! Take care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.