T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for mabey wholesale tall tees that are REALLY LONG, cuz the tees on wholesaledirectusa.com or wutever arent that long...i dont think so at least, but i mean down to knees type or sumthin. Mabey if somebody could direct me to a website or at least some kind of measurement charts to where i kno the sizes of all the different brands like BAT wear, SAAD, HOOD, Galaxy, and wutnot

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thanx ive been on the computer lookin for a long time and i was going to go with wholesaleusa but the shirts are not that long i guess

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
wholesaledirectusa.com is usually the site that folks recommend for tall tees. They have HOOD and SAAD there I think.

ProClub also offers some tall tees (proclubinc.com) and I think there is another brand called "John Son" that peole have used.

A search using the keyword urban or tall here at the forums will probably give you some more threads for research.

·
2,957 Posts
If those aren't long enough, then I don't know of any longer ones.

There is a spec chart on wholesaledirect that will tell you how long they are. Do you know the length in inches? You could just use bigger sizes. The 3XL is longer than the 2XL, but not really that much "bigger".

ProClub's tall are pretty tall, too. If you get your normal size in tall, they come right around the knees.

Like I said, if these aren't long enough, maybe someone else will have an answer for you.

·
2,957 Posts
If you read carefully, it was stated that if the shirts that we are talking about aren't long enough, THEN if you want something longer, it would be in the territory of dress length and I would have to agree. The Saad shirts at wholesale direct are very long. ProClub's tall tees are also very long.

dertyhedproof said:
I read some other forum and i thought i heard somebody say that those shirts weren't really that long, i dont kno.
Maybe you should check them out for yourself before you say they aren't long enough.

Also with a little looking you could find the specs page. But since you seem to be set on relying on others:

http://www.wholesaledirectusa.com/measurements.cfm

Have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.